• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Need of Activation Token for v11 64 bit
I purchased this upgrade yesterday and downloaded but now it won't let me start up the software until I enter the activation token (which I was provided)...
...problem is, the token doesn't work.

I opened a support ticket 96793 and only posting here because I cannot get anyone to reply except bots.

Question:
Is it necessary to install v11 standard edition before I install the 64 bit version? (Yes, I have 64 bit OS)

Please advise.

Hi dcyphert,

I've replied in the other thread and my colleague has replied in the support ticket. Are you up and running now?

Anthropics Technology Ltd.

(11-30-2012, 03:10 PM)Arjun Wrote: Hi dcyphert,

I've replied in the other thread and my colleague has replied in the support ticket. Are you up and running now?

I was working well for a couple weeks...now for some unknown reason the software thinks I need to enter a token to activate the software I already activated on the same PC....WTH!!!....would the software developers please fix ALL of these token activation problems!

(12-16-2012, 01:09 AM)dcyphert Wrote:
(11-30-2012, 03:10 PM)Arjun Wrote: Hi dcyphert,

I was working well for a couple weeks...now for some unknown reason the software thinks I need to enter a token to activate the software I already activated on the same PC....WTH!!!....would the software developers please fix ALL of these token activation problems!

No, I am NOT UP AND RUNNING........I need this to STOP asking me for a $%#^&#*in' token activation. I am not using this software on any other machine.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

did you ever get a permanent solution? my software just stopped working for the sixth time. frustrating!

[quote='traceysanders' pid='10288' dateline='1366983270']
did you ever get a permanent solution? my software just stopped working for the sixth time. frusI just got fed up and removed the standard v11 copy from the one PC, even thought they are two separate stand alone versions.

The latest response was:

"We are aware that some people see a problem that Portrait Professional sometimes asks for the license token to be entered again after it was previously working ok. It appears you have a switching system fingerprint, which causes the software to detect that you have switched computers.

We've generated two key files for your switching fingerprints, which will allow you to use Portrait Professional on the machine with the switching system fingerprint issue."

The key files are .txt files that I have yet to have the need for since I chose to only use the v11 64 bit version on my primary machine.