• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My token don't work
Hy my name is Cosmin .....i was buy a Portrait Professional Studio 9 licence.....my windows was crush an I get a new one ....now when i try to put the token it sey me that is use by another pc....what can i do ?? Please send me a message with what can i do with this license....i will ghive you more information about it where i was buyin it. thanks sorry my english

(11-06-2012, 07:27 PM)santy4ever Wrote: Hy my name is Cosmin .....i was buy a Portrait Professional Studio 9 licence.....my windows was crush an I get a new one ....now when i try to put the token it sey me that is use by another pc....what can i do ?? Please send me a message with what can i do with this license....i will ghive you more information about it where i was buyin it. thanks sorry my english

Please open a service ticket at:

http://www.portraitprofessional.com/supp...ket_submit

Someone will assist you from there.

PortraitProfessional Forum

(11-07-2012, 01:53 AM)tebogan Wrote:
(11-06-2012, 07:27 PM)santy4ever Wrote: Hy my name is Cosmin .....i was buy a Portrait Professional Studio 9 licence.....my windows was crush an I get a new one ....now when i try to put the token it sey me that is use by another pc....what can i do ?? Please send me a message with what can i do with this license....i will ghive you more information about it where i was buyin it. thanks sorry my english

Please open a service ticket at:

http://www.portraitprofessional.com/supp...ket_submit

Someone will assist you from there.

I had the same problem. My computer crashed and data was unrecoverable so it was sent to the recycling depot. I tried installing PP Studio on my new machine but was unsuccessful. After contacting support I was informed that I should remove PP from my old computer before being allowed to install on the new computer - no mention about how I was to do this. Eventually after further emails I was told that my token had been re-activated and I was able to re-install. The whole incident was frustrating and time consuming. PP needs to better address this type of problem.

I have the same problem :-( Bought it November 26th and installed it. Bought a new laptop on Friday night and installed all my CORE software on it and verified. Then I cloned the drive and moved to a Solid State HD and took the original SATA 1TB and formatted it as a data drive. Now even though it's the same computer but a new HD my token will not work!!! I e-mailed support last night and I have received no reply yet, called right now and just get an answering machine, I have never been able to get someone to answer the phone there. Still no token and I am leaving on a job in the morning.... there has got to be a better way or at least more responsive customer service..

When you installed PP on the machine and connected to the server, a snapshot of the signature of your machine was made. When you installed. moved and imaged the drive onto a SSD, the signature was changed.

Pls submit a support ticket at:
http://www.portraitprofessional.com/supp...ket_submit.

Someone will be able to assist you. But remember that during the Holidays, there may be a delay in answering your request.

PortraitProfessional Forum

I already did yesterday, was hoping since today is a work day someone would have responded. Sad I have a lot of images I need to get working on while I am away and I highly doubt anyone will be working tomorrow.

(12-24-2012, 08:56 PM)tebogan Wrote: When you installed PP on the machine and connected to the server, a snapshot of the signature of your machine was made. When you installed. moved and imaged the drive onto a SSD, the signature was changed.

Pls submit a support ticket at:
http://www.portraitprofessional.com/supp...ket_submit.

Someone will be able to assist you. But remember that during the Holidays, there may be a delay in answering your request.