• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Installation Problem
I was trying to install "Portrait Professional Studio" on my mac with photoshop cs5 and i ran into an error "Could not complete the Portrait Professional" command because of a program error.". Any idea how i could fix it? thousand thx.

PS: I installed it on my another mac machine with photoshop cs3 and it was ok.

(09-19-2012, 10:01 AM)lwp_iname Wrote: I was trying to install "Portrait Professional Studio" on my mac with photoshop cs5 and i ran into an error "Could not complete the Portrait Professional" command because of a program error.". Any idea how i could fix it? thousand thx.

PS: I installed it on my another mac machine with photoshop cs3 and it was ok.

Which system was installed first, machine with CS3 or CS5. If it was the CS3 then the situation is due to a license issue. If it was with the CS5 machine, we need a little more info.
In either case, it is recommended that you open a support ticket and explain what has happened and someone will get back with you ASAP.

Smile
PortraitProfessional Forum

i installed CS3 first.

(09-19-2012, 10:35 AM)lwp_iname Wrote: i installed CS3 first.

If you read the EULA, PP is licensed for installation on one machine, not one user as some software is licensed.
If you would open a service ticket and explain what has happened, and reference me in your ticket, someone will assist you promptly.
Smile

ic, man.

thx for the prompt reply. I will see which machine i wanna keep the plug in and open a service tix if necessary. thx.

I have earlier Purchased Studio Version 32bit. Now upgrded 64bit version 11. Everytime I open the software either standalone or through CS6 plugin few times it works and again again asks me to register / activate with token number. I have done this for several times. Can anyone rectify this and help me!! I am tired of contacting this company and am feeling like cheated..... no help from them!!! Complain ID 120131

(05-16-2013, 04:24 AM)rki747 Wrote: I have earlier Purchased Studio Version 32bit. Now upgrded 64bit version 11. Everytime I open the software either standalone or through CS6 plugin few times it works and again again asks me to register / activate with token number. I have done this for several times. Can anyone rectify this and help me!! I am tired of contacting this company and am feeling like cheated..... no help from them!!! Complain ID 120131

Sorry that you are having situations.

If you would be so kind as to submit a support ticket at:

http://www.portraitprofessional.com/supp...ket_submit

someone form the support staff will be more than willing and able to assist you.

I recently purchased a copy of StudioPro 11 64 bit. I'm running a MacPro on OSX Lion 10.7.5. After using it as plug in with PS (any version) it would not save the work when I returned to PS and constantly gave the message "Could not complete the Portrait Professional command because failed to open temporary tiff file: /var/folders/2q/9y3zkq9955s84y0vnr655n840000gn/T/PPfilt-1389109436-D488.tiff."

I opened up a ticket with their customer support and they advised me I needed to upgrade to Version 12. They sent me all the necessary links to do that. I suggest you do the same, contact them and upgrade to version 12 as it did indeed fix my issues.