• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Editing Question
I'd like to know if there is go to the edit brush. Example: After I did the face, I realized I needed to touch up other skin areas. The only way I could get back to the "brush" was to go through the whole process again.

(03-11-2012, 09:28 PM)shawn_flynn Wrote: I'd like to know if there is go to the edit brush. Example: After I did the face, I realized I needed to touch up other skin areas. The only way I could get back to the "brush" was to go through the whole process again.

To answer my own question, I should have used "save session". But I would have thought that, you'd be able to go to "step 5" and do retouching...

(03-11-2012, 11:06 PM)shawn_flynn Wrote:
(03-11-2012, 09:28 PM)shawn_flynn Wrote: I'd like to know if there is go to the edit brush. Example: After I did the face, I realized I needed to touch up other skin areas. The only way I could get back to the "brush" was to go through the whole process again.

To answer my own question, I should have used "save session". But I would have thought that, you'd be able to go to "step 5" and do retouching...

Hi Shawn,

Once you've marked up the face, you should have access to the touch up brushes at the top of the screen above the image preview. You should have access to these tools from after you have marked the face up to when you close the image.
Anthropics Technology Ltd.