• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two faces in a Photograph?
Hi,

I saw that PP has won several awards recently... CONGRATS!

I also noticed that Wedding Photographers are a big user of this product. Does that mean that within a photo that has 2 or more people that each one 'face' can be worked on?

I know I'm dreaming, but it gives one thoughts on how wedding photographers are using this beyond 'photo of the bride'...

Yes, indeed you can edit as many faces as you like. There is a "Next" drop down button at the top right corner of the window. Click on it and select "Enhance another face on this photo". Enjoy!

If you have not downloaded the trial version of the software, follow the link:

http://www.portraitprofessional.com/download/

Give it a spin and it will make you grin when you see the results that you can have without having to have Photoshop.

Just remember, since this is a trial version, the masterpiece that you create can not be saved.

Smile
PortraitProfessional Forum

I already own the software. I find as I get older I read less material and work only with what's obvious... I think Photoshop drained me of of the inquisitive process because of the long dusty trails you can go down

:-)

I have a related question: When i worked on a first face in a photo, the second face was so close to the first face that it got slightly "bent" out of shape from my working on the first face. Is there a way to isolate each face as I work on it?

(02-05-2012, 12:27 AM)bythecshore Wrote: I have a related question: When i worked on a first face in a photo, the second face was so close to the first face that it got slightly "bent" out of shape from my working on the first face. Is there a way to isolate each face as I work on it?

Hello,
Sorry that you have had such a situation. This can occur when you use face enhancements that change the face to make it thinner. It has been my experience when working with multiple faces in an image that i turn the face enhancements off.

Smile

(02-05-2012, 12:27 AM)bythecshore Wrote: When i worked on a first face in a photo, the second face was so close to the first face that it got slightly "bent" out of shape from my working on the first face. Is there a way to isolate each face as I work on it?
(02-05-2012, 12:50 AM)tebogan Wrote: This can occur when you use face enhancements that change the face to make it thinner. It has been my experience when working with multiple faces in an image that i turn the face enhancements off.

Thanks, that's what I figured.

A suggestion for the future is to add a tool that allows one to isolate an area of a photograph temporarily so that face enhancements can be used in multi-face photos (where the faces are close together).

(02-05-2012, 03:26 PM)bythecshore Wrote:
(02-05-2012, 12:27 AM)bythecshore Wrote: When i worked on a first face in a photo, the second face was so close to the first face that it got slightly "bent" out of shape from my working on the first face. Is there a way to isolate each face as I work on it?
(02-05-2012, 12:50 AM)tebogan Wrote: This can occur when you use face enhancements that change the face to make it thinner. It has been my experience when working with multiple faces in an image that i turn the face enhancements off.

Thanks, that's what I figured.

A suggestion for the future is to add a tool that allows one to isolate an area of a photograph temporarily so that face enhancements can be used in multi-face photos (where the faces are close together).

I took the liberty to copy this request to the Features Request forum.