• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skip option
Have PP Studio 64. Sometimes I work on portraits with just part of face, and from my point of view it would be really helpful to have abilty to skip mouth configuration, nose configuration or just click no mouth, no nose, eyes only etc, etc... Thanks Just my 2 cents :-)

Hello Vims,

We'd suggest the Enhance Skin only Mode to you. This can be turned on from the Settings/Preference window in Portrait Professional. Then when you are usually prompted to mark up a face, you will see the option to Enhance Skin Area only. This bypasses the markup phase and will simply ask you to highlight the skin area to apply Portrait Professional's skin enhancement to.

We hope this helps.

Arjun
Anthropics Technology Ltd.

(10-17-2011, 12:02 PM)Arjun Wrote: Hello Vims,

We'd suggest the Enhance Skin only Mode to you. This can be turned on from the Settings/Preference window in Portrait Professional. Then when you are usually prompted to mark up a face, you will see the option to Enhance Skin Area only. This bypasses the markup phase and will simply ask you to highlight the skin area to apply Portrait Professional's skin enhancement to.

We hope this helps.

Arjun

Ok, that might work, however eyes are the key to any portrait. Should I work on them separately after skin is done? Is that what you meant?
Thanks