• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PortraitPro Body - Coming Soon!
Welcome to the new PortraitPro Body forum. 

PortraitPro Body is our new software which we hope to launch very soon. For now, keep an eye on this forum for news and updates.

Can one assume that the PortraitPro Body will be part of f.inst. PortraitPro Studio Max xx in future?

sounds good, will check in just to see if there's an update to info

Got email about this software and was really excited. have tried installing all I get is an empty window open with no menu, content or anything and the only way to close it is via task manager. I have unistalled and reinstalled and have now tried on two other PC's and get the same on all of them. All three PC's are Windows 7 and I have no issue with any other software. One PC is an Acer, one's a Medion and the main one is custom built specifically for video and graphics work. and has 64 GB Ram so it is not a memory issue.

(08-18-2016, 08:17 PM)Mellick Wrote: Got email about this software and was really excited. have tried installing all I get is an empty window open with no menu, content or anything and the only way to close it is via task manager. I have unistalled and reinstalled and have now tried on two other PC's and get the same on all of them. All three PC's are Windows 7 and I have no issue with any other software. One PC is an Acer, one's a Medion and the main one is custom built specifically for video and graphics work. and has 64 GB Ram so it is not a memory issue.

Enter a service ticket at: https://www.portraitprofessional.com/sup...ket_submit

This will help get the situation corrected soonest.
PortraitProfessional Forum

I have had your PortraitPro software for several years and it's my goto program for portraits. Recently, I received your email about the new products you have and purchased both the Landscape Pro and Portrait Pro Body Studio as well as upgrading to the PortraitPro Studio. I have a Mac Pro with the latest OS X v10.11.6. When I open a photo, and I have tried several different ones, go through the settings all the way to the limbs, and right as I click on the last ankle setting (persons left ankle), the program crashes and I get a popup that says, "PortraitPro Body Studio quit unexpectedly." It goes completely away and this happens every time. I don't have any problems with any other software.
I've started two different service tickets because I didn't hear from anyone for about three days so I opened another one. Now it's been about four days from the last service ticket. Your software is top notch but your tech support sucks.
What is going on with this software?

Hi Chuck,

We're sorry to hear that you're having problems with the software. Could you tell me your support ticket ID so I can follow up on this for you? You can get this by logging into the support system. If you click on the ticket ID you'll see any new replies or be able to update your ticket.

Same here and only works as standalone (and only sometimes at that), the Photoshop plugin has NEVER worked for me and just freezes screen and can only be killed from task manager. Ticketing system for support is useless with no forgotten password feature (a less than basic feature) and just re-register every time as a new user. Given up on using it and decided to settle with a half baked product. I specifically paid the extra £20 for the studio edition just for the PS plug-in feature (as I did with Portrait Pro and SPE) but it doesn't work and was not part of the trial version. Have downloaded trial of landscape software too but don't think I will be buying more as the only support is via the DIRE ticketing system, which I find outdated, frustrating and as useful as a chocolate teapot.

Hi Mellick,

Can you please send us your support ticket ID so we can follow up on this issue for you? What email did you use to contact us?

Alternatively you can send us an email through our inbox support1234@anthropics.com

Hi I'm also having a problem with the new Portrait Pro Body when I installed it On my Acer laptop it will not open any photos to work with just comes up with a blank black screen I did submit a support ticket but I can't log back in to check it. Can anyone help?