• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So is no one going to share their presets?
I am new to PP12, I just purchased it. Can some of the vets post up some of their "less cooked" presets? Sure would be appreciated.

Hi ricksieminski,

You can create your own presets by adjusting the control sliders manually till you achieve the look you desire. It's also worth opening all of the sliders controls and adjust them if need be so that you have more control as to the amount of enhancement applied to the image.

For more information on how to create your own preset, please go here: http://www.portraitprofessional.com/blog/preset.php

Right, I do realize this, but this is the "Share your presets" forum, hense my question.

(09-08-2014, 01:08 PM)AngAT Wrote: Hi ricksieminski,

You can create your own presets by adjusting the control sliders manually till you achieve the look you desire. It's also worth opening all of the sliders controls and adjust them if need be so that you have more control as to the amount of enhancement applied to the image.

For more information on how to create your own preset, please go here: http://www.portraitprofessional.com/blog/preset.php

Hi ricksieminski,

While it is true that preset may be shared but I found that I keep changing my preset as according to the batch of photos I am editing. Maybe, I can say that this sort of thing is quite "personal" in nature and what I set and work for me is probably useless for you. Worse, you probably end up wasting time trying it out.

So, AngAT suggestion is still the best way forward.

Have fun and keep trying to edit using PP and eventually, you will find a style which you like and then you can save the setting, hence, your own preset! However, if you do find a setting which you think is general enough, perhaps you can post it here!