• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PortraitPro Not working with 10.10.3 beta?
I just purchased this app for a job i'm doing and made sure i read the homepage and all to see if any notes were posted regarding this app not working with the Latest MacOS Beta. I installed the software and applied the token provided. Application loaded , i clicked on open image and it hangs for a few seconds then quits? Really? I didn't buy this software to become a beta tester for this program. SO i contacted support and i get 1 response each day, asking for this, then that. In an effort to correct , this matter i deleted the software and ran disk utilities and repair all permissions. I re-installed the software and now I'm getting the message "this token has already been used? Really? so i once again contact support sent them the information they requested and also provided them with the MacOS Crash report and i get a response telling me that my ticket was sent to the software developer to investigate what is causing the crash. Once a solution is found they would get back to me? SO, here i am contemplating if i should file a payment complaint with PayPal since i bought this software and the thing don't work.

Now i have to tell my customer that they will have to wait until you guys find a solution, that is not good business. Having a statement stating that the software is not compatible with a certain OS, would have been something useful for me

What other avenue do i have? I can't even run the software without another token.

Messages In This Thread
PortraitPro Not working with 10.10.3 beta? - BlackScorpion - 03-26-2015, 03:15 AM