• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Portrait Professional LightRoom plug does not work
I am trying to use Portrait Professional studio as a LightRoom plug in but get an error when I import the file back to light room. The error I get in LightRoom says that there was an error working with the photo. "LightRoom has encountered problems reading this photo. You will not be able to make adjustments to the photo". I tried saving the file as a tiff, jpg and png but none will work. I tried upgrading LightRoom from 4.3 to 4.4 and that did not help.

I can open the file end edit in Portrait Professional stand alone and reimport. I can go from light room to Elements to Portrait Professional and then back through Elements to LightRoom and the file is good.

I tried the free support but I guess you get what you pay for because support is pretty much worthless. Support only says “We have had another customer report the same issue, the cause of this issue does not lie with Portrait Professional.” and then gives me a link to some forum posts about corrupt photos in LightRoom. I have over 24,000 photos in LightRoom and the only ones with a problem are the one imported through the Portrait Professional plugin. I have other application that I use as a plugin from light room that work fine. Does not sound like support has any interested in finding out why the software does not function correctly.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Messages In This Thread
Portrait Professional LightRoom plug does not work - G-Four - 04-10-2013, 02:33 PM