• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
V11 64 bit version NOW NOT OPENING...WANTS TOKEN ACTIVATION!!!
(12-18-2012, 03:19 AM)williamting Wrote: Dave, I am not sure whether it is a good idea to publish your token here. Now that everyone knows your token, I think anyone can install the software using your token on their respective machine! So, the multiple machines Emma was talking about can happen in this manner.

Thanks....I thought each token was unique to the users "PC fingerprint".....this issue with the "fingerprint switching system" being installed on users machines is an issue and should be addressed. If someone buys the v64 v11 version as I did and install it on a brand new Windows 7 OS then why is there a "fingerprint switching system" installed on my machine. I shouldn't need to validate with token activation...I bought it and only installed it once. It's annoying and inconvenient to have to submit a ticket and wait for a tech to "grant me two more activations"...it brings my workflow to a standstill.

If there's a system registry key entry that I need to remove or modify, please advise me on where that is.

Messages In This Thread
RE: V11 64 bit version NOW NOT OPENING...WANTS TOKEN ACTIVATION!!! - dcyphert - 12-18-2012, 02:44 PM