• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saving To Work Again (quick question)
(01-30-2012, 06:17 PM)Slynky Wrote:
(01-24-2012, 01:56 PM)williamting Wrote: As a matter of fact, I do try to use the skin slider only, ie, apply once instead of applying another layer using the touch up brush. But in reality, I ended up using the brush very often for target retouching. I think you are right that the result is better if slider only is used.

Have you thought about using "File->Save Session"? This allows you to continue from where you stop (or from the point you save the session). I tested it again just now and I think it meet your exact requirement. Don't forget to save your final work "File->Save Jpg/Tiff".

Let us know how it goes.

Hehe, just found myself in the same situation again and now I think I know why I've never seen that option--it's not available in the plug-in version. Sad I usually use my Photoshop plug-in of PPro.

so when I'm in pp and save as jpeg it will not open up the iPhoto library for me to save it in... ? had to save it to my desktop?/
so when i go to save as jpeg it will not open the iPhoto library which is where i want to save it Help anyone?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saving To Work Again (quick question) - lpurschke - 02-16-2012, 08:02 PM