• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PP in Lightroom failing to retain work
(10-25-2011, 10:10 AM)Arjun Wrote: Hello Journeyman,

I've taken a look at your response and the support ticket you've created. Have you tried our fix of running all the applications from the same drive? Also I noticed you mentioned that they were originally on the same drive. Did you install PP and then move the folder? If so this is likely the cause of your troubles. Once the plugin has been installed, if you move any of the executables, this will probably cause issues. Please completely remove Portrait Professional and reinstall it to the same drive as your other executable. Then also reinstall the plugin from Settings> Plugin> Run Plugin Installer.

Please let us know what happened with our suggestion. If you require another activation to reinstall Portrait Professional onto the same drive as your other programs, please ask support on your existing ticket.

Arjun

When I opened this ticket, they had been installed on the same drive and nothing had been moved. So this is going back to the original state that they were in when I opened the ticket.

I have just installed and tried two images. It appears to be working, and even better news, I do not have to exit LR and then re-open it to find the image that I worked on.

It appears to be working at this time. Seems a bit sad that I have to come here to get a quicker response to the ticket that I had opened.

David

Messages In This Thread
RE: PP in Lightroom failing to retain work - journeyman - 10-25-2011, 02:00 PM