• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PRO 6 VERY UPSET
Just a few days ago I emailed P/P ask what Updates I would get if I purchased P/P Max 5 and got no reply. I payed 44.95 pounds sterling for this program thinking updates would probably be free! not only was I wrong about that but you emailed me today asking for another 15 pounds for P/P Pro 6 when I only purchased this a few days ago I feel they should have told me. If 11 months down the line I was asked for more money for an upgrade I would have been fine about that as I know your always improving your software to better the product but not a few days thats WRONG

I have had this program a few days and this is what it tells me when I got to update product in p/p.

Updates Available

You are using Portrait Professional Max v5.2
The latest version available is Portrait Professional v6.0. You can download a trial of this here:
Download Portrait Professional v6.0 Trial

Buy an upgrade to the latest version at a substantial discount to the full price:
Buy upgrade to v6

I am furious someone needs to explain this to me I hope this is an error.
I hope I am entitled to a free upgrade and someone can resolve this for me I am not after a free product I pay my way in good faith I also dont expect my product to be out of date a few days down the road.

Thanks

Mike

Messages In This Thread
PRO 6 VERY UPSET - mike080 - 07-30-2007, 11:02 PM
RE: PRO 6 VERY UPSET - jgodfrey - 07-31-2007, 08:40 PM
RE: PRO 6 VERY UPSET - mike080 - 08-01-2007, 11:52 AM
RE: PRO 6 VERY UPSET - Gary - 08-07-2007, 04:04 PM
RE: PRO 6 VERY UPSET - scorpio_e - 08-10-2007, 10:07 PM