• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New features I would like to see but can live w/o
I was really skeptical about purchasing this program at first, then I started shooting portraits, wow what a great investment! I like having the ability to adjust the smallest detail or turn off an enhancement all together. There are a few things I would like to see added.

- A skin glow feature

- If subject is wearing glasses, or eyes are directed down a way to skip  editing the eyes

I can live w/o those features because this program is awesome and I like the Lightroom/Photoshop CS5 plugins.

kdastonjr Wrote:I was really skeptical about purchasing this program at first, then I started shooting portraits, wow what a great investment! I like having the ability to adjust the smallest detail or turn off an enhancement all together. There are a few things I would like to see added.

- A skin glow feature

- If subject is wearing glasses, or eyes are directed down a way to skip  editing the eyes

I can live w/o those features because this program is awesome and I like the Lightroom/Photoshop CS5 plugins.

For the eyes/glasses just skip those steps with space or next then turn off the eye enhancements thats what I do

Good ideas, I'll put them in the suggestions database.

Tony

Skids Wrote:
kdastonjr Wrote:I was really skeptical about purchasing this program at first, then I started shooting portraits, wow what a great investment! I like having the ability to adjust the smallest detail or turn off an enhancement all together. There are a few things I would like to see added.

- A skin glow feature

For the eyes/glasses just skip those steps with space or next then turn off the eye enhancements thats what I do

I did just that a few days ago I didn't realize that I could be so selective with this software, it's so awesome. This software should be the retouch standard like Photoshop is with image editing!