• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Image Changes After Saving
Hi.
I have PP 9 Studio Edition and I have been using it for a month or two now and it has worked great.

I have started having a problem with it recently, though.

After adjusting my image exactly as I want it on the "After" screen, I then save it, and the image changes and looks completely different on the "after" screen.

When I look at the saved file, it looks like the changed image shown on the "after" screen.

Any ideas on why this is happening and how I can correct it?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Brian

Here's some additional info. After the image changes when saved, If I go through and turn off all of the Controls, the image still looks like it has been changed.

Brian

It's possibly something to do with color management. The best way for us to try and solve this is for you to open up a support ticket. Then we can take a look at your photo without you having to post it publicly.

Tony

admin Wrote:It's possibly something to do with color management.  The best way for us to try and solve this is for you to open up a support ticket.   Then we can take a look at your photo without you having to post it publicly.

Tony

I have a problem just to save a file after editing. I save it but then any click of the mouse cause a program crash. When I look on saved file I can see only 1/3 or 1/2 of the image saved. What is wrong?

Hi Lorberg,

What version of the software are you running?

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology