• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'save and open next' (F5) KB shortcut
Can't remember if this has been flagged up or not before but the 'save and open next' (F5) keyboard shortcut always seems reluctant to work. Sometimes it does and other times F5 just doesn't respond without the selection first being made from the 'file' or 'next' tabs. I can't quite work out what triggers F5 into response but it doesn't always work. Shame, as it's very handy!

Regards,

Fiona.

Fiona,
I have been having issues with this since I purchaced the software 3 months ago. After creating a profile, I have tried to submit a "support ticket" from customer service but they just keep telling me that they will forward my message to the developers. Only to find out in 2-3 weeks later that they delete my username and "support ticket" process. I have tried three times to get an answer for this, but no one seems to want to contact me regarding it.
It is a very handy tool and worked fine when I first purchased the program.
The only way that I find that it works is if you open FILE then close it and then you can hit F5 which is a pain, so you might as well walk the mouse through the steps. I would love to know when and if you find a remedy!!!

Regards,
Chell C