• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems With Tokens upgrading to Studio ver PortraitPro
I purchased the basic PortraitPro 17 and then purchased the upgrade to Studio and the token sent does not work...  It says I purchased Studio already

I also notice that I paid double the price doing it this way, 3 days apart.  It would cost half as much just to purchase studio ver.

WHAT A MESS!!!

I too am having upgrade issues. i just purchased an upgrade from standard to Studio max and the download link only upgraded to the latest standard version. Perhaps something I did, but So frustrating to have to open a ticket and wait for a response when I need to be working on edits today.

So, I received a response from support indicating that the $89.95 upgrade I purchased was for upgrading the standard version only and that I owed an additional $20 to upgrade to studio max. However, when I look at upgrades available, the screen clearly states that i can upgrade from standard to studio max at $89.95. SOOOO... I have to submit ANOTHER message and wait ANOTHER 24-48 hours to find out why they didn't help me solve this problem with my first support request. In the interest of expediency I suppose I could have just paid the extra $20, but there were no instructions on how to accomplish that and I can't find any info on their site. Not feeling the love today.