• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red color issue
I have been using Portrait Pro a few times and almost every time I get this "error" when exporting, inside Portrait Pro the pictures looks great - but once I open the saved file, the red color much more dominant that exptected, lips, chin etc. Sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Are you running on the latest build of PortraitPro? Does this occur as standalone or as plugin? Is Color management selected? You can check this by going to File > Settings > Color

(08-15-2017, 01:48 PM)ErikaAnthropics Wrote: Are you running on the latest build of PortraitPro? Does this occur as standalone or as plugin? Is Color management selected? You can check this by going to File > Settings > Color

I am also experiencing the same issue.  I downloaded the lates build and I am using the standalone.  Color management is selected.  As a sidenote, this only happens after adding a background.  If I export before adding a background, the image is fine.

Same here, except red problem is here when opening any file, when saved pand viewed in another application problem goes away. no way to edit in version 17 and see what is actually happening during editing, therefoer completely useless and support is a bad joke...YES, i mean you, Erika