• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Activation
It's now the second time the software asks for the license token on the same computer, same thing with landscapePro.
First time helpdesk helped me but the answer I get from helpdesk now is that they only allow license for two computers? WTF!
It's still the same computer...

(01-04-2017, 12:13 PM)mika Wrote: It's now the second time the software asks for the license token on the same computer, same thing with landscapePro.
First time helpdesk helped me but the answer I get from helpdesk now is that they only allow license for two computers? WTF!
It's still the same computer...

Have you done any upgrades to the6computerfrom the initial instal? This will set off the re token situation.
PortraitProfessional Forum

I did a couples of weeks ago (microsoft updates) and I havent used the software in awhile but do we really need these problems everytime we do a update?

(01-04-2017, 01:31 PM)mika Wrote: I did a couples of weeks ago (microsoft updates) and I havent used the software in awhile but do we really need these problems everytime we do a update?

At the moment we have no permanent solution for this, there are some updates that can cause the software to lose activation.

If this issue occurs again please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Hello, I'm dealing with the same problem. No one seems to be home at Portrait Pro as I have written 3 times in the last 2 days and have heard nothing back. It's imperative that I receive an email with either a new token and or a way to stop this from happening over an over. My computer has updates all the time. It's a computer. These things are always updating. I can't afford to be down to to a fault in the development in this software. Stop asking if my computer has had an update. Just respond to your customers needs and fix this issue, or least have someone available to fix the issue when we're down...WOW!

I can understand your frustration as it happened to me once during a weekend. I can't remember exactly what I did to fix the issue. But I know that I have done the following:

1. I did ask support to give me another code to install on another laptop. I seldom use PP on that laptop
2. For reason unknown, pp gets "deactivated" when I needed it most!

What I did...
1. I just remove any installed pp on my other pc, even though I never use
2. I uninstall my pp on my working pc
3. Reinstall my pp from fresh.

I don't get PP deactivate for quite a long time now.

p/s. Sometimes, I wonder whether any torjan horse has stolen my activation code! So now, I fully protect my PC.