• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
deactivate
how to deactivate portrait pro so i can put it on another computer 

thanks.

Did you figure this out? I have sent like 5 messages to their support and get no answers. I got a new computer and it says my token number is already in use and I saw the question/answer that you have to deactivate the token/license number so you can then reactivate it on new computer. it is very frustrating. I am about to report them to the better business bureau. grrrr

(01-21-2017, 06:08 PM)Mexgal Wrote: Did you figure this out?  I have sent like 5 messages to their support and get no answers.  I got a new computer and it says my token number is already in use and I saw the question/answer that you have to deactivate the token/license number so you can then reactivate it on new computer.  it is very frustrating.  I am about to report them to the better business bureau.  grrrr

Hi Mexgal,

Can you give us your ticket ID so we can check your details?

To follow up on a ticket, simply log on to the support ticket system, click on the ticket ID and post a new message.

(09-03-2019, 03:13 PM)fiyascoricardo Wrote:
(01-21-2017, 06:08 PM)Mexgal Wrote: Did you figure this out?  I have sent like 5 messages to their support and get no answers.  I got a new computer and it says my token number is already in use and I saw the question/answer that you have to deactivate the token/license number so you can then reactivate it on new computer.  it is very frustrating.  I am about to report them to the better business bureau.  grrrr

simply log on to the support ticket system, click on the ticket ID and post a new message.

I have sent like 5 messages to their support and get no answers. I got a new computer and it says my token number is already in use and I saw the question/answer that you have to deactivate the token/license number so you can then reactivate it on new computer. it is very frustrating. I am about to report them to the better business bureau.