• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Purchased V15 - got V12.5
Sad 
Hi,

I purchased PP Studio V15 at portraitprofessional.com today and got the V12.5 (download). Does anyone know how to get V15?

Thanks,
Chris

Hello ChrisVie,
What I think has happened is you have is the current version of PP. The next version that you purchased is still in beta testing and when it is released, you will have that version also.
PortraitProfessional Forum

Hi tebogan,
thanks for your reply. The current English version is V15, the German (international?) version is still v12.5.  I began purchasing on the English site and ended up on the German site somehow. By now I opened a support ticket and got the English V15 instead of the German V12.5, so the problem is resolved.
Chris

I have the same issue and wrote to Anthropics and opened a buyer protection case at Paypal, but no one at Anthropics seems to care. It's about a week since and I got no reply.

Hi rabarvek,

(10-09-2015, 07:06 AM)rabarvek Wrote: wrote to Anthropics

did you open a support ticket?

(10-09-2015, 07:06 AM)rabarvek Wrote: opened a buyer protection case at Paypal

there`s no need to do so, as Anthropics offers a money back guarantee ("No Quibble Guarantee. Full money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied" or  "30-Tage-Geld-Zurück-Garantie. Volle Geld-Zurück-Garantie, wenn Sie nicht zufrieden sind" on the German Homepage), you really should open a support ticket.

Chris

In the meantime I got a reply from Anthropics. It's the language issue someone mentioned above and Anthropics offered an english V15.
Issue solved, satisfied with Antropic's customer service.