• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Face is red in PS when returning from plugin
I notice if I use Portrait Pro 12 skin lighting with the Photoshop plugin, when I return from the plugin, the face is now red colored in Photoshop CC 2015. the image looks good in Portrait Pro. Just something gets messed up during the return from the plug-in.

I have attached an example (before and after return from Portrait Pro plugin).

Any idea how I can resolve this?

Thanks,
David

PS: It is not a real example, but a mock-up because after Windows 10 upgrade, I cannot run Portrait Pro (working with support on that). However it is an accurate representation of the problem. Thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-16-2015, 05:24 PM)Hi!Have you checked the color profile you are using?  Instead of "Use profile from picture," try changing it to Adobe RGB (1998).You can find this setting under preferences > colorGood luck!Michael   CalProPhoto Wrote: I notice if I use Portrait Pro 12 skin lighting with the Photoshop plugin, when I return from the plugin, the face is now red colored in Photoshop CC 2015. the image looks good in Portrait Pro. Just something gets messed up during the return from the plug-in.

I have attached an example (before and after return from Portrait Pro plugin).

Any idea how I can resolve this?

Thanks,
David

PS: It is not a real example, but a mock-up because after Windows 10 upgrade, I cannot run Portrait Pro (working with support on that). However it is an accurate representation of the problem. Thanks.

We're sorry to hear about the color shift problem you are having. A work-around for the issue is to set the color profile used in Portrait Pro and Photoshop o use AdobeRGB 1998.

You can change the settings for Portrait Pro by opening the stand-alone program > File > Settings > Color >

If you have any further problems please open a support ticket: https://goo.gl/rZp9K3

had the same problem, AngAT's advice works and gets rid of the problem.
thanks butterfly
zobeleye