• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soft focus
Hi!
Everytime I do a PP, the faces that have gone through the PP have a very soft focus.
I don't want the photos to be too sharp, but when this soft focus sticks out too much from the rest of the object in the same photo it ruins everything.

Dos anyone know how to come around this??

Thx!!

I'm experiencing the same situation. Using V12 Studio Max on Windows 7, I'm finding that my images have a soft focus on the eyes, teeth, lips, etc. especially with multi person images, that makes them unusable. I would love to hear how common this problem is, and how to address it.

(05-07-2014, 12:42 PM)Kelly Wrote: Hi!
Everytime I do a PP, the faces that have gone through the PP have a very soft focus.
I don't want the photos to be too sharp, but when this soft focus sticks out too much from the rest of the object in the same photo it ruins everything.

Dos anyone know how to come around this??

Thx!!

Can you please post the before and after photos so that we know what you mean. Please reduce resolution before posting.

Hi,
I do agree that we might need some samples, because I have not exprerienced that so far. All my photos stay razor sharp unless I do something strange in PP.

Also be aware that the preview in PP is not the final result, so do your judgement on the saved image.

Regards - MacSass