• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: Would you find body sculpting useful?
This poll is closed.
Yes: I would find it useful
96.05%
559 96.05%
No: There are other things I would rather you did
3.95%
23 3.95%
Total 582 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should we add body sculpting to Portrait Professional?
(05-12-2009, 10:19 AM)admin Wrote: One feature we have been mulling over adding to a future version (v10 or later) of Portrait Professional is body sculpting. Body sculpting would work in a similar way to our face sculpting. You would have to mark out key points on the body, then you would get interactive sliders to change the body shape; longer legs, thinner waist, bigger/higher boobs etc. If we got it working well, it should be a lot faster and less difficult than trying to do it using liquify. Out of our current users we would be very interested in hearing if you thought this would be a useful feature or whether you would rather we spent our time on other things.

I would be one very satisfied customer if body sculpting was to one day be included.
I have not had the program for very long but I already love it!(now I know how all the women in magazines look so pretty) I intend to use it to make my portfolio photos look a little more professional before I send them in to agencies. I think that a body sculpting program would be a wonderful addition, and I personally would like an option to make the stomach area or really any area appear more defined/toned. Of course the option to widen hips or shrink waist areas would also be a very nice addition. If a body sculpting addition is ever released I will definatly be one of the first to purchase it. Smile

yes, excellent idea esp on arms!!

Putting forensic photography aside, the Art Form aspects of Photography absolutely include all sorts of lighting techniques, posing, styling, makeup, attire, wardrobe and more. A new realm of body sculpting features and capabilities introduced in some forthcoming version of PP would be outstanding! As with the currently available tools in PP Studio v10, the key is not over-applying the effects. I'm enthusiastically looking forward to The PP Studio v11 Master Series.

Yes body sculpting is important, people have the option to use it or not.

Since this thread started in 2006 (!!!), I'm assuming Anthropics decided against it although I would LOVE it!!!

Me too!! It would complete the program.

(05-12-2009, 10:19 AM)admin Wrote: One feature we have been mulling over adding to a future version (v10 or later) of Portrait Professional is body sculpting. Body sculpting would work in a similar way to our face sculpting. You would have to mark out key points on the body, then you would get interactive sliders to change the body shape; longer legs, thinner waist, bigger/higher boobs etc. If we got it working well, it should be a lot faster and less difficult than trying to do it using liquify. Out of our current users we would be very interested in hearing if you thought this would be a useful feature or whether you would rather we spent our time on other things.

It would be a perfect addition, I could stop dieting and just use portrait professional on my photos

Am hoping this feature is still in the works, as it seems evident it would be quite popular.

I would love full body smoothing for cellulite and veins. Please do it!!!!!!!!!!

Yes please!!! I'm currently using the liquid tool in Photoshop. I scout and shoot tests for Playboy and believe me... no one gets in without it!!