• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New iMac now PP is Crashing...Help
I first purchased PP for my windows laptop several months ago. Had no problems using PP. One month ago I upgraded to an iMac with Intel Core i5. Loaded PP for mac and have had troubles ever since. I use it in conjunction with Elements 9 and I am able to go in and edit with PP but EVERY time I save and return it completely kicks me out of Elements. Not only did I just spend time working on that image and now have lost it but I have also lost everything in my Elements workspace that I have spent LOTS of time on. Can someone Please help me???? I love PP and really want to figure this out. Thanks in advance!

(01-02-2012, 07:19 AM)MKEAN Wrote: I first purchased PP for my windows laptop several months ago. Had no problems using PP. One month ago I upgraded to an iMac with Intel Core i5. Loaded PP for mac and have had troubles ever since. I use it in conjunction with Elements 9 and I am able to go in and edit with PP but EVERY time I save and return it completely kicks me out of Elements. Not only did I just spend time working on that image and now have lost it but I have also lost everything in my Elements workspace that I have spent LOTS of time on. Can someone Please help me???? I love PP and really want to figure this out. Thanks in advance!

I am having the exact issue, only with Photoshop CS6. Not sure what is going on. I submitted a ticket. Lets hope we can get this resolved.

I am having the same issue. was this ever resolved?

(11-10-2012, 07:59 PM)vickig Wrote: I am having the same issue. was this ever resolved?

I am having the same issue with PP and photoshop. I can edit the picture, no problems, but when I save it back to photoshop everything crashes. I've had this happens once every 3 or 4 pictures in PP10 and I have it constantly (and I mean every single time) with PP11. I wish someone from Anthropics would chime in here. I have sent a support ticket and await their answer.

PLEASE ANTHROPICS, LOOK INTO THIS AND HELP.

(11-23-2012, 09:12 PM)picman Wrote: [quote='vickig' pid='9531' dateline='1352573945']

I am having the same issue with PP and photoshop. I can edit the picture, no problems, but when I save it back to photoshop everything crashes. I've had this happens once every 3 or 4 pictures in PP10 and I have it constantly (and I mean every single time) with PP11. I wish someone from Anthropics would chime in here. I have sent a support ticket and await their answer.

Having same problem with photo shop cs4 and version 11.1.2. Could problem be my video card? soft ware worked fine for approx. 1 month, now crashes occur regularly . I think ANTHROPICS should resolve problem. Program is of no value to me presently.

(11-25-2012, 03:10 AM)slynn765 Wrote:
(11-23-2012, 09:12 PM)picman Wrote: [quote='vickig' pid='9531' dateline='1352573945']

Having same problem with photo shop cs4 and version 11.1.2. Could problem be my video card? soft ware worked fine for approx. 1 month, now crashes occur regularly . I think ANTHROPICS should resolve problem. Program is of no value to me presently.

I am a windows user so I do not know the Mac side.
I you would submit a service ticket at:
http://www.portraitprofessional.com/supp...ket_submit

Could you please install the latest version of Portrait Professional and tell us if this issue is still occurring?

You can get the latest version by either going to Check for Updates under Help in Portrait Professional or by going to your license page here: http://pprof.com/licenses
PortraitProfessional Forum

(11-25-2012, 04:01 AM)tebogan Wrote: [quote='slynn765' pid='9665' dateline='1353809420']
[quote='picman' pid='9662' dateline='1353701576']
[quote='vickig' pid='9531' dateline='1352573945']

I you would submit a service ticket at:
http://www.portraitprofessional.com/supp...ket_submit

Did that last week and I am still waiting for an answer.

Cheers, Bob.