• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
competitions
hi how can wee see whats been submitted to the competitions . thanks

And how how can I make sure my photos were received for competitions

Sadly, we cannot provide a gallery of the entries submitted due to the volume of entries. However, once the winner and runners up have been chosen, the winning entries will be displayed in a Winner's Gallery.

Once again, due to the volume of entries coming in we cannot confirm receipt of all entries. Rest assured that as long as the entry (both before & after pictures) has been sent to photos@anthropics.com, you will be entered for the competition.

Best of luck to all entrants!
Anthropics Technology Ltd.

(11-13-2011, 08:00 PM)Vims Wrote: And how how can I make sure my photos were received for competitions

When you email your competition entries all you have to do is use "Return Receipt" and you'll know if your entries have been received.

(11-14-2011, 10:09 PM)Salisbury Wrote:
(11-13-2011, 08:00 PM)Vims Wrote: And how how can I make sure my photos were received for competitions

When you email your competition entries all you have to do is use "Return Receipt" and you'll know if your entries have been received.
It is by default in my mail program, however it did not work in this case :-) Cool