• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More eye shaping options
Right now you can only make the eye wider. I often see pictures where one eye is closed more than the other so it would be nice to adjust the eye vertically as well.

For the eyes, on all the options, I dont find a good one. Some eyes are in a deep shadow when eyebrows are low on the eye. I would like to have the button going a little more far... If you understand what I mean (I speak french and not sure oe the rights terms)
To light the whit on the white, it gives a bad blue color.
Whitening and lightening seem to give both the same result.
To redraw eyebrows doesnot give any good result. It would be good to be abble to lift up the corner may be ?
Modyfing the color of the eye, sometimes give a 'fantom' effect to the eye; all I would like is to give a little more light on the 'iris' to give a little lighter coler to it. Like brown eyes would be nice to be a color of 'noisette' (in french) a little more life in it.
I am reading the entire forum to understand how PProfessional works. There is no videos or other possibility then try and redo.
I love Portrait Professional for the possibility to light and refine the skin. It works very well when I add the retouch of the paint brush every where it does not give the result I had expected.
MissLouWiseShy

Removing bags under eyes would be nice also.

(02-24-2012, 07:08 AM)Franklin Wrote: Removing bags under eyes would be nice also.

I just do those with the Tough-up Brush Wink.
A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life".

(02-24-2012, 02:30 PM)Slynky Wrote:
(02-24-2012, 07:08 AM)Franklin Wrote: Removing bags under eyes would be nice also.

You toughen 'em up eh? Smile

(03-01-2012, 03:34 AM)Franklin Wrote:
(02-24-2012, 02:30 PM)Slynky Wrote:

You toughen 'em up eh? Smile

LOL ! Yep, I like my subjects lookin' lean and mean ! Smile
A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life".