• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version 10.5 release notes?
Hi,

nice to see there was an update to PP - but hope you don´t mind my usual question:
Could you please post the release notes for the new update to version 10.5?

Thanks - MacSass

(08-10-2011, 11:28 PM)MacSass Wrote: Hi,

nice to see there was an update to PP - but hope you don´t mind my usual question:
Could you please post the release notes for the new update to version 10.5?

Thanks - MacSass

Yeah... :rubbinghandstogether: ...count me in the interested group. Smile
A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life".

Hi,

one thing is for sure: More languages have been added - German is available now as well.

Not sure on any other changes - haven´t noticed anything yet.

Regards - MacSass

I'll check through the release notes but the main reason for a version number change was adding the German language. One other change is an opacity slider in the skin controls, which was added due to enough people asking for it.

Gary

Thanks, Gary. Smile
A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life".

Is it too much to ask to get release notes when the update gets released rather than stumbling across it then people having to ask?!

I didn't know there was even an update available and just found it by chance.

Most of the time I use the plug in so don't have the option to check for updates.

Also 10.5 suggests quite a substantial update so surely there is more than just German language and opacity?

Thought I'd chime in and just say it'd be cool if the release notes were included with a software release... that is... unless you're not entirely sure what's changed yourselves... Tongue

Hi there,

my proposal was to show the release notes on the web page shown when you call up "check for updates" from the software.

This way you can decide right away if an update is important for you or not ...

Anyway - guess there is more important stuff to work on.

Regards - MacSass