• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contacting ANYONE from PP!!!
Question 
I would love a hint on how to contact anyone from PP. I have opened about 5 or 6 tickets over the last 1 to 2 months and nobody even replies. I had to reformat my disk and I need to get this software reinstalled. I am a professional wedding photographer and rely on this software quite a bit and really would like any help I can get.

Thanks
Sean

Our support team replies to every ticket. If you give me a ticket number for any of your tickets I can take a look.

Gary

Gary Wrote:Our support team replies to every ticket. If you give me a ticket number for any of your tickets I can take a look.

Gary

I don't know whats happening then because like I said I have opened 5+ tickets and no reply what so ever.
Where do I get the ticket# from? I just opened another to see if I had just missed them and no ticket #

My contact email is coletteciciarelli@yahoo.com

The email I used when I bought the software is no longer in use and it could be one of a few.
seanciciarelli@yahoo.com (this is the one I think it was)
sean.ciciarelli@yahoo.com
sean.ciciarelli@verizon.net
or
vze27hhb@verizon.net

Thanks for your help!!

You first contacted us on Feb 24 this year with your current email address coletteciciarelli@yahoo.com, and Amy replied to you within a few hours with your activation token.

I'll reply to your latest ticket with the same information to you.

regards,
Gary

Right, i got that one.... But I had to do another reinstall about 2 months later because my OS was acting up and since then I have heard nothing from anyone. Thank you so much for your quick reply. I'll let you know when I get it.
Thanks again

I can see many tickets from this email address:
coletteciciarell@yahoo.com

note the missing "i" from the email address. All of these tickets have been replied to so if this was you, then you could login with this email address and see all of the tickets and replies.

Gary

Doncha just love a typo ?? Smile

Roscoe Wrote:Doncha just love a typo ??  Smile

Yeah, ok.... maybe one time I could see but on all five tickets? Come on, I have been spelling my last name for 41 years I think i can type it by now. Besides that I just looked at the tickets and I have my email in all of them and it IS correct.
Gary even your reply never came to me, I saw it in the ticket log. I spelled my email correctly in every ticket so if it was incorrect that doesn't seem to be on me.

Ticket 57226: Can you please send me the info to coletteciciarelli@yahoo.com
Ticket 59513: I need you to send the token to coletteciciarelli@yahoo.com
Ticket 59930: Please send the token to coletteciciarelli@yahoo.com
Ticket 60011: I need the installation token and any info sent to
coletteciciarelli@yahoo.com
Ticket 60401: PLEASE reply to coletteciciarelli@yahoo.com
Ticket 60417: My contact email is coletteciciarelli@yahoo.com

So if there was a typo it was not on my part...

But THANK YOU SO MUCH! I really do appreciate the help!

ampitbullterrier Wrote:Ticket 57226: Can you please send me the info to coletteciciarelli@yahoo.com
Ticket 59513:  I need you to send the token to coletteciciarelli@yahoo.com
Ticket 59930: Please send the token to coletteciciarelli@yahoo.com
Ticket 60011: I need the installation token and any info sent to
coletteciciarelli@yahoo.com
Ticket 60401: PLEASE reply to coletteciciarelli@yahoo.com
Ticket 60417: My contact email is coletteciciarelli@yahoo.com

So if there was a typo it was not on my part...

I've checked all of the above tickets, and you were logged into the ticket system as coletteciciarell@yahoo.com for all of them. This is why you did not get any replies by email. However if you login to the ticket system you can see all of the support teams replies to you (and I am not part of that team, but I have been trying to help anyway).

I can see that in each ticket you told us your correct email address, but that isn't how the ticket system works. Instead the support team add a reply to each ticket and the ticket system itself sends the email notifications automatically to the registered address.

We implemented the ticket system because email is so unreliable, so that it is possible for us to communicate with customers without relying on emails being received from us. In this case it has worked I think. However it means you have to login to the ticket system to see our replies.

I've just tried out the ticket system from the client-end (not the admin-end that I normally use), and I can see that it does not show you the email address you registered with. I think this is quite confusing, so I'll modify the ticket system to fix this.

regards,
Gary

Thank you so much Gary, it's odd that I received the first one from Amy though while the rest got stuck in limbo somewhere... Computers/internet.... Gotta love it. Well thanks again, and my clients will thank you to. I have been using your software for quite some time and my customers always love their photos.

Thanks again, and have a great day!
Sean

Also, I'm sorry i never saw there was a place to look at my tickets or I would have found them a long time ago... That was a total oversight on my part and for that I'm sorry.