• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Upgrade
One word...WOW!

Thank you for that! We've been working hard on the new software, so it's good to hear that people like it! I'll be adding more polls to our forums so you can tell us what we need to do next, so keep reading this forums, and giving us feedback.

Tony

tommytomaso Wrote:One word...WOW!

I too must commend just how much of an upgrade this update really is. I have a few issues with it however, see my post under "annoynaces."

But overall, thanks for working so hard on what is clearly a class-leading piece of software.

This software sets a new standard in Portrait Software, what use to take me hours takes minutes. I still use Photoshop, but now for just minor adjustments.
Keep up the great work and thanks for a user friendly software. This is the way software should work.

After trying the demo a few times I just had to buy it. This program is a real timesaver. I found you from http://www.scrapgirls.com I'm new to scrapbooking and Photoshop Elements(PSE). PP did everything I would want it to and then some - all within 3 minutes. It took at least 10 years off my face,so well worth the cost (hee hee). I had one problem opening the saved file. I ran the fix that was suggested on this forum. I was getting a different error message but I do use Nero Vision DVD. I re-created my picture and then I could open it in PSE. Thank you for a wonderful product.

I only found PP today, so I have no experience of previous versions. This one just blows me away with the power of the program.

Hi,

This is an amazing piece of software !! I thought it was great before the upgrade - but now it is just AMAZING !!

Well done the development team at PP !! Big Grin

Regards,

Richard (Zorpie)

It's hard for me to believe that PP is so reasonably priced. And it works FANTASTIC. Excellent job.
Now all i need is a new download, I'll be in business again.

Thanks again,
Mike

I have been introduced to PP a few weeks back and I really like working on it. With its user friendly, easy to understand options, I can now quickly edit my photographs. Most important it uses less RAM unlike Photoshop.
Accolades to the PP development team.