Portrait Pro Forums
It´s Easy and Quick - Printable Version

+- Portrait Pro Forums (https://forum.portraitprofessional.com)
+-- Forum: PortraitPro software (https://forum.portraitprofessional.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Favourite bits (https://forum.portraitprofessional.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: It´s Easy and Quick (/showthread.php?tid=6)

It´s Easy and Quick - Philos - 11-21-2006

I think this is the easyest program there is, my 9 year old daughter even can operate it.
It works great on most of the "look straight to the camera" photo´s and I use it more and more.
To be totaly honnest, I still use Photoshop after PP and there are still things that can be better but I am alway´s amazed with the quick results.

If I do a model shoot, I make 200+ photo´s and Postprocess only a few, say 10 to 25, now I can quickly touch up the B choice photo´s and send them to the models too...

RE: It´s Easy and Quick - wingnut1 - 02-10-2007

Yes, PP makes a 30 or 40 minute job in Photoshop take only a couple of minutes.

RE: It´s Easy and Quick - scorpio_e - 08-15-2007

Portrait Professional and Photoshop are a winning combination !!

RE: It´s Easy and Quick - jstevensphoto - 04-17-2011

I think simplicity is the best thing about PP. I bought my first version after reading a magazine add over a year ago. I wish it worked as a plug-in for Aperture 3, but I think that has more to do with Aperture than PP. Guess I am looking at making the painful leap to CS5.

RE: It´s Easy and Quick - Leo - 04-18-2011

Hi,

To install the Aperture plugin please follow these steps:

1. Open PortraitProfessionalStudio
2. Go to Preferences -> Plugin
3. In the 'Install Aperture Plug-in' section check that the plugin path is correct. The plugin should be installed in /Users/<your username>/Library/Application Support/Aperture/Plug-Ins.
In case this path does not automatically show up in the textbox, or you have Aperture installed but you get the message "Aperture does not appear to be installed on your system", please browse manually to the location stated above.
4. Click the 'Install plug-in' button
5. You should get the "Plugin installed sucessfully" message. In case you get any errors please refer to our support team.
6. Your plugin should be ready to use now.

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology

RE: It´s Easy and Quick - jstevensphoto - 04-29-2011

Leo Wrote:Hi,

To install the Aperture plugin please follow these steps:

1. Open PortraitProfessionalStudio
2. Go to Preferences -> Plugin
3. In the 'Install Aperture Plug-in' section check that the plugin path is correct. The plugin should be installed in /Users/<your username>/Library/Application Support/Aperture/Plug-Ins.
    In case this path does not automatically show up in the textbox, or you have Aperture installed but you get the message "Aperture does not appear to be installed on your system", please browse manually to the location stated above.
4. Click the 'Install plug-in' button
5. You should get the "Plugin installed sucessfully" message. In case you get any errors please refer to our support team.
6. Your plugin should be ready to use now.

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology
Thanks for the help. I finally got it to work as a plug-in. Makes life a lot easier. Thanks again, Jim Stevens