Portrait Pro Forums
Should we add body sculpting to Portrait Professional? - Printable Version

+- Portrait Pro Forums (https://forum.portraitprofessional.com)
+-- Forum: PortraitPro software (https://forum.portraitprofessional.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Feature requests (https://forum.portraitprofessional.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Should we add body sculpting to Portrait Professional? (/showthread.php?tid=348)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Should we add body sculpting to Portrait Professional? - Roscoe - 05-18-2009

And Portrait Plus ??
I spent a considerable time searching for it but came up with nothing.

Fiona
The file host determines the size of your posted pix

[Image: r-bd-dv-0322.jpg]

[Image: r-bd-dv-0326.jpg]

[Image: r-bd-dv-0327.jpg]

[Image: r-bd-dv-0328.jpg]

RE: Should we add body sculpting to Portrait Professional? - fiona-w - 05-18-2009

Here's to your skill and ingenuity, Tony! PP is a wonderful program as it is - any extra features just add to it's value.

Thanks Smile

Fiona.

PS - is Portrait Plus still available?

RE: Should we add body sculpting to Portrait Professional? - fiona-w - 05-19-2009

Thanks, Roscoe.

BTW, I think I was pinning my hopes on repeat/batch options being available on the fact that you don't have to be totally accurate on placing your initial selection points.

Fiona

RE: Should we add body sculpting to Portrait Professional? - tommytomaso - 06-02-2009

The program is call “Professional.” Of course it should have that capability.
Best,
Tommy

RE: Should we add body sculpting to Portrait Professional? - admin - 06-03-2009

Re Portrait Plus: We're currently not actively selling portrait plus, however we are actively trying to get it into a state where we are happy to sell it.

Tony

RE: Should we add body sculpting to Portrait Professional? - fiona-w - 06-04-2009

That's good news - good luck with it.

Regards,

Fiona

RE: Should we add body sculpting to Portrait Professional? - georgeczar - 06-05-2009

I for one do think that adding a body sculpting feature would be an excellent idea! I do not usually sculpt using adobe or anything else - BUT there have been occasions when one of my clients may ask if I could do a little nip/tuck. Thanks George

RE: Should we add body sculpting to Portrait Professional? - Jenvin - 09-29-2009

Hi, I'm just new and recently came across this site.
Speaking as a female with a few bumps in the wrong place and a bit of a mummy belly, I would like to see the body sculpting included.
I have a friend who is an ex stripper who has developed a bit of a tummy and is acutely aware of it. She nows makes and models her own clothes and the tummy has become a bit of an issue.
So Yes, I would like to have the body sculpting bit included!!

Jen

RE: Should we add body sculpting to Portrait Professional? - macs mom - 09-30-2009

To the person who thinks their wife would be upset if they altered their photo....I've found that when I take a snapshot and turn it into a portrait using this software...that those that I don't show the original shot...they say..."wow...thanks for taking such a flattering shot of me...I look great"...and they feel really good about themselves...but, I made a mistake with a few of them and showed them the before picture....then they complained that they looked so bad I had to do go to the trouble of "fixing them"....then they felt bad about themselves.....word to the wise....never show the friend, wife, daughter or client....the before picture!

RE: Should we add body sculpting to Portrait Professional? - Duzvis - 10-09-2009

I know a few people who wouldn't mind if they could be a bit thinner or get rid of a little neck line/double chins so I think you should add body sculpting to future versions.