Portrait Pro Forums
How can I download v10 and use my token? - Printable Version

+- Portrait Pro Forums (https://forum.portraitprofessional.com)
+-- Forum: Forum discussion (https://forum.portraitprofessional.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Forum forum (https://forum.portraitprofessional.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: How can I download v10 and use my token? (/showthread.php?tid=2750)

How can I download v10 and use my token? - jbarrant - 10-17-2011

I purchased v10 last year, I just purchased a new PC, I'm trying to find the "download" button for v10 but all I get is the "trial" version. The only other option is the "buy" button, but I already bough the upgrade and it doesn't have an option to enter the token number.

Can anyone tell me how to download v10 and activate it with my activation (token) number?

RE: How can I download v10 and use my token? - tebogan - 10-17-2011

(10-17-2011, 01:52 AM)jbarrant Wrote: I purchased v10 last year, I just purchased a new PC, I'm trying to find the "download" button for v10 but all I get is the "trial" version. The only other option is the "buy" button, but I already bough the upgrade and it doesn't have an option to enter the token number.

Can anyone tell me how to download v10 and activate it with my activation (token) number?

Open a support ticket and you will be helped from there.

RE: How can I download v10 and use my token? - jbarrant - 10-17-2011

(10-17-2011, 01:56 AM)tebogan Wrote:
(10-17-2011, 01:52 AM)jbarrant Wrote: I purchased v10 last year, I just purchased a new PC, I'm trying to find the "download" button for v10 but all I get is the "trial" version. The only other option is the "buy" button, but I already bough the upgrade and it doesn't have an option to enter the token number.

I already did that, but why in the world would this even require a ticket to be opened? Are you saying there is no way to download the software directly and just enter the activation code?

RE: How can I download v10 and use my token? - tebogan - 10-17-2011

(10-17-2011, 01:59 AM)jbarrant Wrote:
(10-17-2011, 01:56 AM)tebogan Wrote:

When you activated your token, a snapshot of your configuration was made. Now hat the signature has changed, a new token must be sent.

I already did that, but why in the world would this even require a ticket to be opened? Are you saying there is no way to download the software directly and just enter the activation code?

RE: How can I download v10 and use my token? - Arjun - 10-17-2011

Hello Jbarrant,

To view your license and access the relevant download links for your license, please go to our License Page here. Then simply enter your Activation Token and you will be taken to the relevant download page, where you can download the installer for the full version. Please remember to fully remove any trial versions of the software before you install the full version.

We hope this helps.

Arjun