Portrait Pro Forums

Full Version: Cannot activate PP64Bit on Win764bit!!!!!!!!???????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been trying to install PP64Bit on a Windows 7 64 Bit try the automatic Activation and it doesn't work??!! I try the Manual activation and the PP software cannot read the text file where I wrote the Token Information......Do any body out there is having similar problems? Please let us know how you are solving this instalation. I am not getting any help from PP even so I had followed PP instructions to the letter. Need some help. Thanks
You need to open a support ticket on our web site and our support people will help. We have a lot of people who have been through the activation process with v10 so we know it does actually work!

thanks,
Gary
DigitalJay Wrote:I have been trying to install PP64Bit on a Windows 7 64 Bit try the automatic Activation and it doesn't work??!! I try the Manual activation and the PP software cannot read the text file where I wrote the Token Information......Do any body out there is having similar problems? Please let us know how you are solving this instalation. I am not getting any help from PP even so I had followed PP instructions to the letter. Need some help. Thanks

I just recently purchased Portrait Professional 10 and tried to install it as a Photoshop CS4 plugin on my Windows 7 64 Bit  with the automatic activation and couldn't get it to show up in the plugins.  So I followed the manual instructions and got a message that the "PSFilterPPLauncher64.8bf" folder was already installed in the plugins.  So I checked the folder that had apparently been installed automatically and it was empty.  So I just deleted it, and installed it manually and it now shows up in the plugins and works perfectly.  Hope this helps.