Portrait Pro Forums

Full Version: Glossy Shiny Lips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HOWDY!!!

GLOSSY SHINY LIPS LOOK HOT!!  WOULD LOVE A FEW SLIDERS UNDER THE LIPS MAIN SLIDER FOR MAKING LIPS MOIST, WET, SHINY, GLOSSY, OILY, (hot and sexy) THAT SORT OF THING.  DRY SKINNY CHICKEN LIPS JUST DON'T HACK THE PROGRAM,,  KNOW WHAT I MEAN??  CHEERZ,,,,,  jc  

ps,, i'm talking about pretty girls lips, not the Marlboro Mans or Godzillas.
Hi,

I like the idea of different lip textures.

Also would like to see some sliders in the face sculpting section in order to increase/decrease lip size (not to make them tube like - but some models have really thin lips that could use some enhancement).
Current lip sliders only allow this to some extend and move the lips around.

I would like something similar like the eye slides. Should be very doable, as the lib area gets defined very detailed in the early steps.

Regards - MacSass

PS: AAPilotjc, I think your keyboard is broken!
hello MacsAss,, great ideas,, thanks,,
didn't understand the "PS,, I think your keyboard is broken",, it's a cheapie,, but it works OK I think,, look forrward to your insight,, cheerz,, jc

MacSass Wrote:Hi,

I like the idea of different lip textures.

Also would like to see some sliders in the face sculpting section in order to increase/decrease lip size (not to make them tube like - but some models have really thin lips that could use some enhancement).
Current lip sliders only allow this to some extend and move the lips around.

I would like something similar like the eye slides. Should be very doable, as the lib area gets defined very detailed in the early steps.

Regards - MacSass

PS: AAPilotjc, I think your keyboard is broken!