Portrait Pro Forums

Full Version: Photoshop CC 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys - I seem to always have problems when Adobe updates/upgrades the Adobe CC platform. We were updated to Photoshop CC 2017 today and now I cannot get the PortraitPro Studio plugin to work. Has anyone figured out how to do it?

John
(11-12-2016, 06:58 PM)studio316 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys - I seem to always have problems when Adobe updates/upgrades the Adobe CC platform. We were updated to Photoshop CC 2017 today and now I cannot get the PortraitPro Studio plugin to work. Has anyone figured out how to do it?

John

In the portraitpro program folder there is a photoshop plugin install file.
Run this and make sure you point it to the correct location of the CC install etc.
This solution does not work for me.  I still cannot get the plugins to show in Photoshop CC 2017.  I downloaded the latest package and ran the install and the plugin install and nothing.  HELP.  Smile

I am on an iMac 5k running Sierra.  The plugin installer only lets me pick the Macintosh HD drive.  Not a specific installation location or folder.
(11-16-2016, 08:16 PM)Danny Collado Wrote: [ -> ]This solution does not work for me.  I still cannot get the plugins to show in Photoshop CC 2017.  I downloaded the latest package and ran the install and the plugin install and nothing.  HELP.  Smile

I am on an iMac 5k running Sierra.  The plugin installer only lets me pick the Macintosh HD drive.  Not a specific installation location or folder.

Hi Danny,

Can you try installing the Photoshop plugin manually? For more details please go here: https://www.portraitprofessional.com/support/?qid=69
Same problem on my PC Windows 7 upgraded to Photoshop CC 2017 Under File-> I have a "Grayed out" Anthropics but no plugins. Under Help-> About plugins they are listed but are simply the URL's to the mother ship... I tried deleting and reloading no go... in fact I now have an issue with Anthropics token for PortraitPro Body because of my reloading... HELP!
(11-18-2016, 12:05 PM)ErikaAnthropics Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2016, 08:16 PM)Danny Collado Wrote: [ -> ]This solution does not work for me.  I still cannot get the plugins to show in Photoshop CC 2017.  I downloaded the latest package and ran the install and the plugin install and nothing.  HELP.  Smile

I am on a Mac Pro and had the same problem getting the plug-in to install in PS 2017.  I tried the Plug-In Installer from within Portrait Pro's Preferences but it didn't install for PS 2017.  

My fix was to go in Finder to a prior version of PS in "Applications" and copy the "Plug-ins" file named "ApplicationsPSFilterPPLauncher.plugin", then paste it in the "Applications>Adobe Photoshop CC 2017>Plug-ins" folder.  It then worked.
Peace
It's over 6 months that I'm looking for how
How to edit an image in affinity photo and use pluginsPortraitProStudioMaxT
Thanks for asking for help
It always happen to me