PortraitPro Forums

Full Version: Cumulative change-list available? To see what has changed from v9.8 to current 15?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm evaluating whether to upgrade from my rarely used ver 9.8 to ver 15. It might help to see what was incrementally added.

Or perhaps something like:
  • Here's what changed from v9 to v10
  • Major changes from v10 to v11
  • Major changes from v11 to v12
  • Were versions 13 and 14 skipped? 
  • Major changes from v12 to v15

Thanks.

[Edit] Odd for the MyBB software engine to allow me to edit a post that I've replied to. Maybe it is "locked" after some one else replies?
The entry for Wikipedia was helpful

History[edit]
  • Portrait Professional was originally known as My Perfect Picture.[17] Portrait Professional started at version 4. It required a web server to process the image. Version 5 did so as well.[18] 
  • Version 6 was the first version to run without needing a connection to a web server.
  • Version 8 improved face sculpting and slimming, user interface, color calibration and raw support in the Studio version.[19]
  • Version 9 was the first version to offer ClearSkin skin improving technology and also to work as a standalone and as a Photoshop plugin. Other improvements included the ability to handle profile views, a batch mode, and an intelligent touch up brush.[20]
  • In response to customer requests, version 10 had improved plugin support for Photoshop, Lightroom and Aperture, a new child mode, and an enhance skin only mode.[21] 
  • Major improvements in version 11 (November 2012) included its automated face and feature finder, an improved handling of multiple faces within one session, and improved face contouring and slimming.[22]
  • Version 12, released in March 2014, was rebranded PortraitPro. Major improvements included the ability to change the lighting on the face,[23] improved feature enhancing, and in the Studio Max edition only, an automatic batch mode with the ability to automatically determine age and gender of each face.[24]
  • Versions 13 and 14 were skipped; the next version sold was 15.[25]