Portrait Pro Forums

Full Version: acivation of program
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have the program portrait pro 12 i have activate it and now i get the message to activate it again when i try to do it it give me the answer that it is impossible to do so because the token is alraedy been usted on this machine i contact the helpdesk and they are very nice and give me 2key files and the explanation how to do but the first key didn't work and when i try to open the second key i get the message that there was an error 404 can somebody help me because i just buy the program and don't know how to enter it
(09-30-2016, 08:47 PM)Henry Wrote: [ -> ]i have the program portrait pro 12 i have activate it and now i get the message to activate it again when i try to do it it give me the answer that it is impossible to do so because the token is alraedy been usted on this machine i contact the helpdesk and they are very nice and give me 2key files

Enter a support ticket on the main site and they will be able to assist.
(10-04-2016, 11:31 PM)ClaireEllison Wrote: [ -> ]I loved it and set the message that there was an error 404 can somebody help me because i just buy the program and don't know how to enter it
i have the program portrait pro 12 i have activate it and now i get the message to activate it again when i try to do it it give me the answer that it is impossible to do so because the token is alraedy been usted on this machine i contact the helpdesk and they are very nice and give me 2key files and the explanation how to do but the first key didn't work

Hi Claire,

Can you please reply back to the ticket you opened? The support team will be able to assist you further regarding this issue.