Portrait Pro Forums

Full Version: Continual license request (Arrrgghhh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Every few weeks PortraitPro Studio requests my activation license again, which subsequently it states has already been used.

I only have the product registered on my laptop (Windows Surface Pro 3 running windows 8.1), not multiple devices. Nor have I changed the hardware in any shape or form.

This has occured on three occasions and is really slowing down my workflow. On each occasion I raise a support ticket and am issued with a new license for the issue to reoccur two/three weeks later.

Frustrated is somewhat of an understatement. Can anyone provide any solutions? I have raised another ticket yet I fear I will get a new license (Again) and for the issue to happen (Again).

On my last install I even turned of the programs automatic updates and created a keyfile but that didn't solve the issue.

Any comments/feedback is much appreciated. I work at the BBC opposite their UK building in White City so am now very tempted to start knocking on their door.
Submit a support ticket by following this link:

http://www.portraitprofessional.com/supp...ket_submit

Someone in the support staff will be able to assist.