Portrait Pro Forums

Full Version: pp standalone can't open file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
when i push the open image button the pp closing out.

I wrote the support , but they don't want to answer me !

So , if somebody has a solution pls write me .
Same problem here, just purchased the dang app and it doesn't even work. I'm running MacOS 10.10.3 Public Beta.

Good luck finding a solution, from the support responses, i think the company only has one person working support. Such disappointment.
(03-26-2015, 03:24 AM)BlackScorpion Wrote: [ -> ]Same problem here, just purchased the dang app and it doesn't even work. I'm running MacOS 10.10.3 Public Beta.

Good luck finding a solution, from the support responses, i think the company only has one person working support. Such disappointment.

no, nobody working . Cheaters !!

No reply , no refund !
Same situation here... I got a respond but no solution, app still doesn't work.
(03-25-2015, 10:15 AM)robyka Wrote: [ -> ]when i push the open image button the pp closing out.

I wrote the support , but they don't want to answer me !

So , if somebody has a solution pls write me .

Mine doesn't work either! Boo Hiss, anybody have a clue?
Mac OS 10.10.3

SAME PROBLEM HERE ...... I'm ALSO waiting for a response from support!
Same here and also running the latest 10.10.3 OSX. I upgraded my OS last night and purchased PP today so can't be certain that it's related.
Same here. I was using PP for some time and it always open the file. Now I upgrade OSX and PP doesn't work. When I want to open file PP close and say: PortraitPro quit unexpectedly.
I am losing my mind.
I forgot to mention that I first downloaded the trial version and it worked without any issues. Then I deleted and removed any trace of it using AppCleaner, bought and installed the full version and now I'm here :/

Edit: I decided to upgrade to the Studio version and I am still experiencing the same issue.
It seems to be working by dropping images directly into the program.
Pages: 1 2