Portrait Pro Forums

Full Version: 2 users or more?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hii
i installed pp 12 on my pc , and suddenly i tried on my lap top , and pp 12 installed on both !
is it okey?
or something will happen in future?
really i afraid to install it on 3th device , but i think it is possible !!!!
(10-30-2014, 05:28 AM)aragon_dc Wrote: [ -> ]hii
i installed pp 12 on my pc , and suddenly i tried on my lap top , and pp 12 installed on both !
is it okey?

PP is for one machine only, NOT user. You have been lucky that you were able to do so.
is it okey?

Hi Aragon_dc,

Our license agreement says that one license is for one computer, but we understand that some people would like to use the software on their desktop and laptop computers, so we often allow two activation with a single license as long as it is for personal use.

If any other users wish to use Portrait Pro on a second computer, please open a ticket on our Online Support Ticket System here.
(10-30-2014, 12:20 PM)AngAT Wrote: [ -> ]
is it okey?

Hi Aragon_dc,

Our license agreement says that one license is for one computer, but we understand that some people would like to use the software on their desktop and laptop computers, so we often allow two activation with a single license as long as it is for personal use.

If any other users wish to use Portrait Pro on a second computer, please open a ticket on our Online Support Ticket System here.

Hi AngAT,

is it possible to un-register the software of one machine? Like in case of a rebuild of the OS. Lets say I have it installed on my Computer and Notebook. For whatever reason I need to have a clean install of Windows on my Computer, will I be able to re-install it afterwards again? Or do I need to Un-register it first?
(02-11-2015, 09:05 AM)brzzz Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-30-2014, 12:20 PM)AngAT Wrote: [ -> ]
is it okey?

Hi Aragon_dc,

Hi AngAT,

is it possible to un-register the software of one machine? Like in case of a rebuild of the OS. Lets say I have it installed on my Computer and Notebook. For whatever reason I need to have a clean install of Windows on my Computer, will I be able to re-install it afterwards again? Or do I need to Un-register it first?

On a clean install, since nothing in the hardware has changed, you should be able to goto the license page and get the software, install and away you go. If this fails, submit a support ticket at:
Online Support Ticket System here.
[/quote]