Portrait Pro Forums

Full Version: After Installation Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After installing latest PSE into IMac 10.9.4 I get a box saying 'no path found to SPE'. What gives? Why doe it have to be so difficult to get anything from your company installed on a computer? My PSE12 went on okay, my Nik Collection was seamless, and yet SPE remains ridiculously difficult to get on and working on a computer.
(08-31-2014, 08:00 PM)T Hi Wrote: [ -> ]After installing latest PSE into IMac 10.9.4 I get a box saying 'no path found to SPE'. What gives? Why doe it have to be so difficult to get anything from your company installed on a computer? My PSE12 went on okay, my Nik Collection was seamless, and yet SPE remains ridiculously difficult to get on and working on a computer.

If you will submit a support ticket at:
http://www.portraitprofessional.com/supp...ket_submit

someone will be able to assist, as Smart Photo Editor is a separate software and the forums are inside the program, but since you are unable to reach that point,use the above link to get assistance.