Portrait Pro Forums

Full Version: Strange Shadow over the Face
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I´m long time PP usere (since V8). The first time I have a Problem I can´t solve. Look at the attached Picture, there´s a strange hard shadow over the face. Even if I deactivate every control, the shadow stays. It´s not there in the before picture. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
(04-21-2014, 01:53 PM)babolino Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

I´m long time PP usere (since V8). The first time I have a Problem I can´t solve. Look at the attached Picture, there´s a strange hard shadow over the face. Even if I deactivate every control, the shadow stays. It´s not there in the before picture. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

As I do not have the software running on this computer, I am unable to assist, but would ask that you provide the version of PP that you are presently running and the operating system.

Oh, sorry. I forgot. Latest Version 12 StudioMax; W8.1.
(04-22-2014, 09:10 AM)babolino Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, sorry. I forgot. Latest Version 12 StudioMax; W8.1.

Would it be possible to upload the complete image. This will allow members to take a look and assist with their opinions.

Try disabling the skin Lighting controls