Portrait Pro Forums

Full Version: Flat-lighting the nose bridge in full face
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Great. Lots of questions and almost no usable answers, which means out the window my money went.)

Just want to put a lighter color across the bridge of the nose, to soften and flatten it. Not interested in "ideal beauty" in this pic. Just a flattened bridge. This shouldn't be too hard but I can't find the setting for it.

If you can help, thanks in advance!
(02-01-2014, 01:32 AM)Helden Wrote: [ -> ](Great. Lots of questions and almost no usable answers, which means out the window my money went.)

Just want to put a lighter color across the bridge of the nose, to soften and flatten it. Not interested in "ideal beauty" in this pic. Just a flattened bridge. This shouldn't be too hard but I can't find the setting for it.

You want photoshop for that not PP unless PP12 has that in its new lighting settings
(02-01-2014, 02:16 PM)Skids Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2014, 01:32 AM)Helden Wrote: [ -> ](Great. Lots of questions and almost no usable answers, which means out the window my money went.)

You want photoshop for that not PP unless PP12 has that in its new lighting settings
Thanks--but I was messing around yesterday and the lightening brush (above screen) actually achieves that.

Fair enough

I own a Mac and PP V12 is not available for that yet and the PP people are not giving us any reasons why