Portrait Pro Forums

Full Version: Should we add body sculpting to Portrait Professional?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Should we add body sculpting to Portrait Professional?
Yes I would like to see this in use, I know I would be using it.
I agree with adding body sculpting to PP.
I would have to say no.  I think thats getting too far into adjustments and changing what the person looks like.  I can fix stains on clothing with the touch up brush.  other than that, I personally think I wouldn't use it.

So no...

One last thing, how would you change body shapes without warping the straight edge of a wall, or leg of a chair, or the person next to them. Just something to ponder...
admin Wrote:One feature we have been mulling over adding to a future version (v10 or later) of Portrait Professional is body sculpting.  Body sculpting would work in a similar way to our face sculpting.  You would have to mark out key points on the body, then you would get interactive sliders to change the body shape; longer legs, thinner waist, bigger/higher boobs etc.  If we got it working well, it should be a lot faster and less difficult than trying to do it using liquify.   Out of our current users we would be very interested in hearing if you thought this would be a useful feature or whether you would rather we spent our time on other things.

I would love it! It would help me, with clients, a lot.
JamieMc83 Wrote:
admin Wrote:One feature we have been mulling over adding to a future version (v10 or later) of Portrait Professional is body sculpting.  Body sculpting would work in a similar way to our face sculpting.  You would have to mark out key points on the body, then you would get interactive sliders to change the body shape; longer legs, thinner waist, bigger/higher boobs etc.  If we got it working well, it should be a lot faster and less difficult than trying to do it using liquify.   Out of our current users we would be very interested in hearing if you thought this would be a useful feature or whether you would rather we spent our time on other things.

I would love it! It would help me, with clients, a lot.

If a selection area tool could be added to block areas you don't want to be effected...when changes are made...that would take care of the warping of background when changes are made.

I would like to see a color picker for lips especially before body sculpting.

annylove

This should save some time when processing many files. We are also planning to do a completely automatic solution sometime in the future, but currently we are not sure if the technology is good enough.

User Banned.
Post edited to remove spam link.

I cant wait to be able to use it,fantastic idea if you can make it work,how far away is it?

Gets my vote
Yes, as I have seen very few people whom are happy with their body looks.
Absolutely! My clients would love to see them selves as they would like to be.
I use liquify a lot, but where it could be improved is to be able to put a profile or guide in place to work to. So if a lady is less than sylph like in the waist, being able to place two guides where her profile should be, and then pushing the profile to those guides would be a vast improvement.

And with regard to the post about using photography to lie...
yep that's the business we are in, except we call it customer satisfaction!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7