Portrait Pro Forums

Full Version: Should we add body sculpting to Portrait Professional?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
And Portrait Plus ??
I spent a considerable time searching for it but came up with nothing.

Fiona
The file host determines the size of your posted pix

[Image: r-bd-dv-0322.jpg]

[Image: r-bd-dv-0326.jpg]

[Image: r-bd-dv-0327.jpg]

[Image: r-bd-dv-0328.jpg]
Here's to your skill and ingenuity, Tony! PP is a wonderful program as it is - any extra features just add to it's value.

Thanks Smile

Fiona.

PS - is Portrait Plus still available?
Thanks, Roscoe.

BTW, I think I was pinning my hopes on repeat/batch options being available on the fact that you don't have to be totally accurate on placing your initial selection points.

Fiona
The program is call “Professional.” Of course it should have that capability.
Best,
Tommy
Re Portrait Plus: We're currently not actively selling portrait plus, however we are actively trying to get it into a state where we are happy to sell it.

Tony
That's good news - good luck with it.

Regards,

Fiona
I for one do think that adding a body sculpting feature would be an excellent idea! I do not usually sculpt using adobe or anything else - BUT there have been occasions when one of my clients may ask if I could do a little nip/tuck. Thanks George
Hi, I'm just new and recently came across this site.
Speaking as a female with a few bumps in the wrong place and a bit of a mummy belly, I would like to see the body sculpting included.
I have a friend who is an ex stripper who has developed a bit of a tummy and is acutely aware of it. She nows makes and models her own clothes and the tummy has become a bit of an issue.
So Yes, I would like to have the body sculpting bit included!!

Jen
To the person who thinks their wife would be upset if they altered their photo....I've found that when I take a snapshot and turn it into a portrait using this software...that those that I don't show the original shot...they say..."wow...thanks for taking such a flattering shot of me...I look great"...and they feel really good about themselves...but, I made a mistake with a few of them and showed them the before picture....then they complained that they looked so bad I had to do go to the trouble of "fixing them"....then they felt bad about themselves.....word to the wise....never show the friend, wife, daughter or client....the before picture!
I know a few people who wouldn't mind if they could be a bit thinner or get rid of a little neck line/double chins so I think you should add body sculpting to future versions.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7