Portrait Pro Forums

Full Version: Opening a picture in Aperture on a Mac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, I just bought this program but can't figure out how to use it on a picture that I have in my Aperture folders. Any Mac users here? I think I would have the same problem with IPhoto. Thanks!Sad:
Go to "Import", here you can select folders and import the checked files to your Library.

(11-03-2012, 01:13 AM)CYNTHIA CARROLL Wrote: [ -> ]OK, I just bought this program but can't figure out how to use it on a picture that I have in my Aperture folders. Any Mac users here? I think I would have the same problem with IPhoto. Thanks!Sad:

(11-14-2012, 12:31 PM)Rawit Wrote: [ -> ]Go to "Import", here you can select folders and import the checked files to your Library.

(11-03-2012, 01:13 AM)CYNTHIA CARROLL Wrote: [ -> ]OK, I just bought this program but can't figure out how to use it on a picture that I have in my Aperture folders. Any Mac users here? I think I would have the same problem with IPhoto. Thanks!Sad:

Thank you so much!