Portrait Pro Forums

Full Version: Upgrade Problems-Advise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everone, I am hoping that someone can give me some advise on what I did wrong and what I should do to fix the problem.

I now have a Windows 7 64-bit machine. I decided to upgrade to the 64-bit version of PP. I went step by step through the purchase process. I received the new token number. I made sure that my older version was installed and activated on my machine. On the upgrade page I entered my old token number in the the box that required it. I then entered the new upgrade token number in the box that calls for it. When I do that I get a message in red that says that I can not upgrade to that version. One, I am not sure why I am not allowed to upgrade and two, I can not figure out why I was sold an upgrade token number if I am not allowed to use it. Any advise that you can give on where I might have gone wrong I would greatly appreciate. Thank you.
Raise a support ticket at support page. They will get back to you in a very short time. But remember to provide your details, eg, old/new token, e-mail address used for your purchase, your name you use for the purchase.
(09-09-2012, 04:48 AM)williamting Wrote: [ -> ]Raise a support ticket at support page. They will get back to you in a very short time. But remember to provide your details, eg, old/new token, e-mail address used for your purchase, your name you use for the purchase.

Thank you for your help. I did what you said and they have already responded.

Terry