Portrait Pro Forums

Full Version: Glasses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What if the subject is wearing glasses? Can the software still be used?
(08-18-2012, 05:00 PM)Technomum Wrote: [ -> ]What if the subject is wearing glasses? Can the software still be used?

The software will not take the glare from glasses, but can be used with great results with glasses. I would suggest you download the trial and turn on and off the face sculpture selection.

Good luck
(08-18-2012, 06:36 PM)tebogan Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2012, 05:00 PM)Technomum Wrote: [ -> ]What if the subject is wearing glasses? Can the software still be used?

The software will not take the glare from glasses, but can be used with great results with glasses. I would suggest you download the trial and turn on and off the face sculpture selection.

Good luck

Thanks. I already have the software so I will experiment with my bespectacled hubby.
There is a checkbox in "Face Sculpt Controls" where you can click to select "Restore Glasses' Shape".

The nice thing about PP is that you can use it to "clean up" the frame of spectacle using the Touch Up Brush. Just move the brush along the rim of the spectacle with a weak brush strength.